Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My heart runneth over Wednesdays.......

my heart runneth over.....with giggles, giggles and giggles.

We were at the store this weekend. 
Just E and me.
Some good girl time.

She had brought a quarter with her that she found.
We made a bathroom break right when we got to the store.

E came out of the bathroom beaming with pride.
I mean really, super proud of herself, kind of beaming.
"Mom, I spent my money on you.  I bought you a gift"
And she handed me this:

























It took every single ounce of restraint from me not to laugh.

I smiled and hugged her and thanked her profusely.
It's the thought that counts, right!?!?!?

2 comments:

SDI said...

How super sweet! The perfect gift for only a quarter! Wondered what she would purchase with quarter...what a selfless girl to get her mom something! Okay...I am seriously laughing profusing!! How did you compose yourself!?!

Katie said...

that a girl! practical gifts are the best.