Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Heart Runneth Over Wednesdays!

my heart runneth over with....pride.

My little sister graduated last weekend with her Masters in Architecture from the University of Nebraska.


H didn't have school that day, so she got to go with me to commencement.
She made a sign for her aunt.
It was really cute



My dad's prepping for our home town's Quasquicentennial.  Nice beard, right??



And finally.....a failed attempt at a high five!
too funny!

Ok....let's try that again......


That's more like it.


And I'm happy to say that she was offered a job on Monday morning!
Woo Hoo!
Way to go Abby!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Abby! Love the picture of you three, beautiful!

Abby said...

Thanks! I couldn't have done it without my extremely supportive family! ;) Those high-five pics turned out hilarious! Luv <3 Cute photos Lisa!

SDI said...

Way cool! Love the pic of the 3 of you! H is so cute! How proud she is with her awesome sign!