Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm ashamed of myself....

Three weeks ago, my sister Angie and I hosted a bridal shower for our sister Abby.
Abby's wedding is June 16th.....we are so excited for her!!!
We hosted about 35 or so at our parents new lake house (which is beautiful!!!).
After we set up, I thought....'oh, I better snap some pics for the blog'

And I even took a picture of the deer and elk.




But do you think I captured one picture of the bride-to-be?  Or the mother of the bride?
Or the maid of honor?  Or her grandmother?  Or one of me with the bride??
Seriously....I'm so ashamed of myself.
This event has come and gone.....and not one single picture of a person who was there.
Bummer.

But despite what the pictures don't tell, we did have a fabulous shower (games and all :) )
Life's about the experiences you enjoy with people.....not the pictures you take (or miss).
Congrats again dear sister.......Love you Abby! 

2 comments:

Abby said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I wish I would have designated someone as the official photographer ffor both the bachelorette and bridal parties. Thanks for the great afternoon and for helping Angie get everything put together.

I truly have the best sisters in the whole world! Love you both so much!

SDI said...

Wow, you sure know how to host a party! Looks like fun, even though you didn't capture the people on film, the memories will be always be cherished!