Monday, September 10, 2012

Eeewwww! Memories........

Last week I went out to start the grill and almost touched this!!!!

 
Melissa and Katie.....I needed you. 
I needed you and your styrofoam box and beet salad! 
(I still don't know WHO actually orders a beet salad! ha ha!)


I, on the other hand, don't give a crap about the educational value of this dear mantis and swept it OFF my grill as fast as I could!
OK...actually, I'm lying.....I made Ed sweep it off the grill :)

It's amazing what memories a preying mantis brings!
Love you ladies!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I can't believe you let that beauty go! We've been on the look out for one and a snake, so next time you need to catch it. BTW, that was a fun night. We need to do that again soon...but no beet salad this time. It's only been a year!