Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Big Fat Liar

I am a big, fat liar!
I admit it.
Remember this post!

Yes, I said (thought) I had life under enough control to resume blogging.
Duh....Was I EVER WRONG!

I'm just NOW feeling like I can TRY to get the ball rolling again.
Hopefully I haven't lost too many of you.
Please come back.  I promise I'm going to do better.
SOMETHING is better than nothing, right?? 
So I will promise you Something.  Might be little, might be a lot. 
But it will be.

And wow...do I ever have some catching up to do!
Remember, one of the main reasons I do this blog is to 'scrapbook' for my kiddos.
To 'capture' moments....memories....our life
And since I've last posted....this beautiful boy:

 
 
Has transformed into this handsome cutie:


 
 
And these gorgeous ladies have  had a blast this summer, swam their patooties off, are growing faster than I can keep up with, and are headed Back to School on Monday. Oy Vey!!
 







 
And Mr. IV is ornery and as lovable as ever!  Aren't his eyes stunning next to that red frosting:
 






 
 





 

No comments: