Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Life and Play Dough

As you know, it's been almost two weeks since I posted anything.
Bad blogger,
bad blogger!

We have been busy with that little thing called LIFE!

You know, the life filled with full time work, three kids, lots of activities, fireworks, an NBC news story, a fundraiser, a holiday, an anniversary, a major sporting event, and lots and lots of lake time!?!?!?  Yeah...that LIFE!

I was attempting to devise a plan to catch up on my blog and couldn't figure out why I was having such a difficult time finding time to focus on the blog.

Then I saw my kitchen table:

 
 
And my kitchen floor:
 


Our life right now is kinda like Play Dough.
Colorful
Fun
Flexible
Messy
and
ALL OVER THE PLACE!


1 comment:

SDI said...

Seriously love this. Play Dough is definitely like life and some how the simplicity of it, is comforting!