Tuesday, October 22, 2013

9 Year Old Favorites

The Tradition continues.
Here's E's responses when she turned 8.

Year 9...Here we go:


What is your favorite color: Pink

Favorite animal: Monkey

Favorite food: Sesame Chicken

Favorite thing to do at school: Read

Favorite activity: Track, specifically high jump

BFF: Kennedy and Anna and Chloe

What do you think of your sister H right now: She’s pretty nice/kind

Who cooks the best: Mom and Dad

Favorite TV shows: Good Luck Charlie and Jessi

Favorite breakfast food: Donuts and Dad’s homemade pancakes

Funnest thing we've done so far this year: The Heart Heroes Super Run


Favorite pet: All of the pets I’ve ever had

Favorite day: Monday and Friday  (mom note:  WHO the HECK likes MONDAYS????)

Favorite people in the world: my family

Favorite place to visit: Las Vegas


 
Favorite thing about my mom: She’s Awesome (AAAWWWW!!!)

Favorite thing about my dad: He cuddles with me.

Favorite thing about my brother: He’s so fun to play with

Favorite thing about my sister: She plays with me

Favorite kind of ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip and Cookie Dough

What's the nicest thing you've ever done: Helped a friend

What scares you the most: Scary stuff (mom note: pretty much everything!)

What’s your favorite place to shop:  Target and Justice

What’s your favorite restaurant:  Jimmy Johns, Red Robin and Hy-Vee Chinese

What’s your favorite candy:  Skittles and Snickers (a girl after her daddy’s heart)

1 comment:

SDI said...

Always so precious! And you never know what you are going to learn!