Saturday, November 10, 2012

8 year old favorites

Continuing the tradition of asking my children their faves near their birthdays, here's the latest rendition.  E says:


What is your favorite color:  pink

Favorite animal: puppy

Favorite food: candy

Favorite thing to do at school:  read

Favorite activity: Hanging out with mommy and daddy

BFF:  Emma S.

What do you think of your sister H right now: lazy, because she falls asleep really early

Who cooks the best:  mom and dad

Favorite TV show:  Good Luck Charlie

Favorite breakfast food: The sausage we get from Grandpa Gary

Funnest thing we've done so far this year:  San Francisco trip

Favorite pet:  Jeter

Favorite day:  Friday, because you don't have to go to school for the weekend.

Favorite people in the world: my mom, my dad, my sister and my brother

Favorite place to visit: Hawaii (even though I've never been there!)

E added these questions to the list:

Favorite thing about my mom: she's nice

Favorite thing about my dad: when I was little we always snuggled together

Favorite thing about my brother: He's so cute

Favorite thing about my sister: Funny

Favorite kind of ice cream: Bubble Gum

What's the nicest thing you've ever done: helped my friends

What scares you the most: Spiders

What annoys you:  Jeter snoring

E, you are blossoming into such a mature young lady.
We are honored and blessed to call you ours...all ours :)





No comments: